Saturday, May 14, 2011

Starting Fresh

I have decided to start anew. I have not blogged in so long. I started to feel overwhelmed by it all. I would get my feelings hurt by mean comments. I would feel huge pressure to make each project better than the last. I would worry about offending. I would compare myself to others. I am a perfectionist. And I never measured up.

In the mean time I, I haven't been recording all the special moments in my life. The milestones have gone unrecorded. So this blog is about me. It is about my feelings, thoughts, concerns, projects, fashions, successes, and everyday life. I don't care if you "like, or "follow"my blog. I am blogging for me! The end.

Years highlights~ Seth returns from serving a two year mission for our church in Honduras.
Our family moves to Pearland Texas (Houston) holy humid!
Made tons of amazing new friends
spent lots of time at the beach
went to Kansas City for Thanksgiving, and Carlsbad for Christmas
and the list goes on and on!

Ready, set, tons of pictures!...in random order:)

Said goodbye to old friends:(
 Seths Homecoming















































































 Kemah boardwalk





 1st day of Second grade. Mrs. Davis and Chloe

 Houston Astros

Halloween party






Chloe's baptism December 26th 2010






 new friends











Lemonade stand with neighbors Robbie and Gabriel 



 Manly superbowl party
Rodeo/Rascall flatts

 Bangs


Christmas in Carlsbad












Chloes 8th birthday




Emmy 1st day of preschool









Pearland house


Halloween hayride























 Michael Buble







No comments:

Post a Comment