Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter in Houston

 The other day while putting laundry away in Chloes room I looked out the window and had to just stop for a minute and take in the beautiful colors of our tree. I guess winter is when you finally get fall in these parts.
 I made the girls run outside so I could remember the moment with a picture.


 Ever since then the girls have been having a blast raking, jumping, and burying themselves in the leaves


 Chloe and her best friend, and next door neighbor Amy Hardcastle
 Emmy causing drama because she wanted to be in the middle. She got into makeup earlier in the day, that is why her face looks black
 Trying to smile cause momma is threatening her with coming inside if she doesn't stop with the attitude.


 My sassy monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment