Saturday, October 22, 2011

Night out in H-town

Disclamer: I am already starting to swell up and look like a heifer and I know this. Being pregnant is really hard on my self esteem and I sometimes wish I could crawl in a cave for the next few months. This was the only picture that was taken and it was such a fun night I had to document. This picture will definitely will NOT be going on facebook!!

We have seriously made some forever friends here in Pearland! These people have gone above and beyond in being there for and helping us! I consider these ladies my sisters, and what are the chances that Brent would call their husbands his crew( I am so glad he has such good buddies)!
Last night we all got all dressed up and went downtown for a fancy adult dinner.(We cruised up together in style in the Knotts mini van):) It was so nice to get out and just enjoy ourselves! The food and company were amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment