Thursday, November 17, 2011

A little before/after action


Boyfriend has been a very busy boy in the updating of this home! He works all day then comes home and works all night! He refuses to let me help paint because I am preggo, but his friend Dan has been helping him tons! Here are some before pictures of the great room right as you enter the house




After painting the ceilings, baseboards, and moldings white, and the walls the amazing color of Sherwin Williams Universal Khaki ( it took me about 20 samples before I finally decided on a color, I am turning into my Momma!) Here is the room. 
 I am still searching for the perfect chandelier to redo and hang, looking at these pictures I realize what an eyesore that light fixture is.




 I am planning on recovering this lampshade in a fun fabric. I got this table at a garage sale for a buck!
 My craigslist china cabinet and table we redid


 Entry table 10 bucks garage sale

 I got everything(besides the couch) in this picture at garage sales! Coffee table 20 dollars, side table 5, lamp 1, frames and accesories 1 or under. Amazing what a little paint can do!:)
 I made the lamp shade out of coffee filters.


 Now on to the master bedroom. Brent and Dan also painted ceilings and trim white, and the walls Cliff rock, I think it is Behr. We also got amazing new carpet in the master, and the whole upstairs. Before.......

 ...........
After:)

 I love this room, so warm!!!!
 There you have it a little bit of the HUGE project that is this house.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously AMAZING! I love everything, you have a gift. Your gallery wall...awesome! You should hire out! Great job Brent and Dan too! Yay for good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously you and Brent (and friends) make a fantasic team!!! You truly have an eye for decorating, staging, repurposing and bargaining!!!
    Love the progress thus far. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete